Friday, November 19, 2010

Unexpected Surprise!

So I am sitting at home minding my own business, watching Jacy and I get a phone call.
Stephanie Greenhaugh the Cedar City Ladies Auxiliary President called to congratulate me on being elected to President for 2011. I had decided to skip the meeting. I have been Historian, Trustee, and have done 4 quilts for our auction and decided to try to simplify what little I have control over.
BAAHAA!!! Even when I am not there I am still not in control of anything. So everyone be patient this year with me. I will be even more scatterbrained then normal!

4 comments:

debbie said...

You be careful or they'll put you in as PTA president also. You can't just not show up. You have to sign up for several things in a row and then not do any of them. (Congratulations and sympathy to you. You'll be great!!!)

Teresa W said...

Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

Max & Pat Wood said...

Seems like it runs in the family. I served my stint in the Big Bear City Auxiliary and even had to go on TV once. It will go fast and years from now you will have to think to remember that you did it. You will be wonderful. I have every confidence in you

Lehigrams said...

Way to go Karen, not like you needed one more thing to do . But you will do a great job. You always do with anything you attempt.