Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another Day At A Different Lake

I know we have gone to Otter Creek quite often but we haven't been since last May.
I actually missed it. It was a perfect day. A little overcast just the right temperature and I once again not only caught the best fish, but 1 of 3 caught.
Kurtis kept Kasey and I baited up and ready to go.
Jacy napped. Isn't she sooo cute!
Kasey and I fished snacked and read.
Shawn and Erick gave it their all, but fishing from the shore was better then the boat this time. Kyle and his friend Taylor had stayed 3 days in Antimony going on a 4 wheelin' trip. They where heading down to Hell's Backbone but it was cut short by a number of down pours. They met us at the lake and fished and ate with us before riding back to Antimony for the night.




1 comment:

Teresa W said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of your fish-catching skills! And, yes, Jacy is ADORABLE!!!